Unchained and Free

Some friends of mine and I decided to start bloging our testimonies because we have a desire to share how God works in our lives as well as yours. Our only hope is that our blogs will help bring encouragement to others and will be a catalyst for Christ to pour His unfailing love upon you and to bring hope and freedom to a dying world. It’s time to know Christ and be set Free from the chains that bind you. Are you ready? Be sure to scroll all the way to the bottom and start at the begining, as references are made throughout to earlier blogs. Feel free to post prayer request in the comment section on the newest blog.

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

He Speaks

I was just leaving Target the light had turned green and I was on my way back home when something told me to go back and go to the Christian bookstore. Huh I thought, what? Did I hear that? Did I sense that? Did I feel it? Well the farther I drove from the bookstore the louder it got so I turned around and went back. I walked in thinking I must be here because I’m going to see someone I know. Looking around I saw…no one, at least no one I knew. Feeling a little silly just standing there I pretend to be looking for a book all the while in my head saying "I feel stupid, I don’t know what I’m doing here, I should just leave". I start to pull a book from the shelf and read the title and then put it back, just pretending to be doing something, I’d pull out the next one, read the title and put it back, this happened about four or five times until I pulled out the book entitled “Letting God Meet Your Emotional Needs”. I almost dropped the book. I realized then I didn’t have it all figured out. I bought the book and read it, answered some questions I had. It was great. So for the most part I learned Christ should be first in your relationships, ok, got it.

No comments: