Unchained and Free

Some friends of mine and I decided to start bloging our testimonies because we have a desire to share how God works in our lives as well as yours. Our only hope is that our blogs will help bring encouragement to others and will be a catalyst for Christ to pour His unfailing love upon you and to bring hope and freedom to a dying world. It’s time to know Christ and be set Free from the chains that bind you. Are you ready? Be sure to scroll all the way to the bottom and start at the begining, as references are made throughout to earlier blogs. Feel free to post prayer request in the comment section on the newest blog.

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The Defeat

The biggest unexpected tornado ripped through my life and left me hopeless, broken, and defeated. I had just left my husband after only a year of marriage, recently had a lump removed from my right breast to find out if I had cancer (thankfully it was benign), flunking my college anatomy class I was told I would have to retake it that summer, I was then fired from my job due to being in the wrong place at the wrong time, and my car had been broken down for the past two weeks and left me scrambling for transportation.

No comments: